I don't know about the legs, but for now I am clinching my fists tightly, just in case I need to punch someone for making me drink the filthy water hahaha...
Lower Left Central ~ 16 November 2009 (5 1/2 mths) UPDATED: False alarm (as of 09 December 2009) UPDATED: Sprouted on 23 December 2009 Lower Right Central ~ 19 November 2009 (5 1/2 mths) Upper Right Central ~ 06 February 2010 (8 1/2 mths) Upper Left Central ~ 17 February 2010 (8 3/4 mths) Upper Right Lateral ~ 15 March 2010 (9 1/2 mths) Upper Left Lateral ~ 17 May 2010 (11 1/2 mths) * Lots of teeth after that :) - Daddy was too lazy to keep track!
My First 10 Solid Foods
1. Heinz's Apple Puree [21 November 2009] (a) I didn't like it. 2. Nestle's Rice Infant Cereal [26 November 2009] (a) I wouldn't try it again! 3. Mommy's Apple Puree & Drink (+ dates) [26 November 2009] (a) I wasted Mommy's effort! 4. Porridge (white, brown and red rice) [07 December 2009] (a) I loved porridge with carrot and broccoli (b) I hated porridge with potato. 5. Banana [02 January 2010] (a) I hated banana puree and liked to chew on it directly. 6. Pao (actually it was the skin of the Pao - DimSum) [03 January 2010] (a) I liked it so much that I was always yelling "MaMa" (should be mum mum) at my Popo. 7. Pear (boiled and pureed)[03 January 2010] (a) I hated it. 8. Peach [06 January 2010] (a) I don't really like it. 9. Papaya [11 January 2010] (a) Love it! 10. Sugar Plum [31 January 2010] (a) I downed 2 in split seconds!
2 comments:
I'm sure you'll grow to enjoy shower... it's really fun, try kicking your legs to see the water splash all over..
I don't know about the legs, but for now I am clinching my fists tightly, just in case I need to punch someone for making me drink the filthy water hahaha...
Post a Comment