Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hot Hot

Maybe it was the weather, maybe it was the bed sheet, but whatever it was, I think my forehead is a bit hot hot. Even though I tried very hard to be macho, but my mum spoilt it all by sticking an ugly piece of "accessory" on my forehead.















As if that was not enough, she stuck a weird piece of equipment into my ear. It read 37.5C, weird numbers! I thought my ear was much smaller than that.

It did not end there. After "milk milk", my Daddy, Mommy and Popo forced some "orangey" flavored fluid down my throat. I was smart, I spit it all out. However, my enemies were too strong. They tried again. This time, they stuck my water bottle into my mouth after injecting the fouled smell liquid down my throat. I was defeated :(.

Now, maybe it was the weather again. I started to see lots of stars and birds. I think I was very "high". My enemies' surveillance photo showed it all.















P/S: I was much better after medication! Yahoooo, now I can play again!

No comments: