16 January 2010
My Popo left for Singapore to take care of my BearBear Yiyi. I sent her off at Subang Airpot. She said bye bye to me and I just looked at her, puzzled! I brought up some sad expression but it was gone in a flash.
Back at Ah Ma's house, I was not particularly cranky. However, I refused to finish my milk milk most of the time. I would also mumbled "Ma Ma Ma..." (which Daddy and Mummy believed was referring to Popo). I would also mumbled "Ma Ma Ma..." when I was sleepy.
First day without Popo was definitely not a good experience.
Popo, come back "fast fast" ok?
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No no no no no! Popo is MINE!
That's so Ethan hahahaha...
Gabriel, "I will lend Popo to you for 1 and a half month. After that, she's MINEEEEE...Got it?"
Post a Comment