Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Auntie Mel's Convocation

10 & 11 October 2010

I am about 16 months old today. Up until this point of time in my life, I have never ever woke up at 6am in the morning (except for a quick milk milk feed, of course). However, there's about to change and it happens 2 days in a row - thanks to Auntie Melissa. If I know what jet lag is, this must be it!

Anyway, looking at the bright side, I visited a barn for the first time. I saw lots of MooMoo (cows) and, of course, MooMoo's DoDo (dung). The reason I was at a barn was to participate in the photo taking frenzy organized by Auntie Mel. She hired 2 photographers to take photos of the MooMoo's dung (nah, to take photos of us :).

Here are some of the photos that DekDek (Daddy) took on that day.




The following day was the Convocation Day. After dropping GongGong and Popo, we dropped by Ah Ma's place (it's near to the Uni). After a quick breakfast and shower, we have to hit the road again to pick up the bouquet that we ordered for Auntie Mel and to rejoin GongGong, Popo, Auntie Mel and Auntie DikSiew (and of course my favorites Ethan and Curtis) for more photos.







It was 2 tiring days, but yet fun ones!

No comments: